Monday, July 17, 2006

Blank Doll

You think your life very sian right? You want to whine and scream right? Get your grades into shape and then do something useful like pick litter along East Coast Park or something instead of trailing people home.


Ooops, ok, grumpy today. I don't think I'm so much grumpy as I am whiney today which explains why nobody wants to approach me today. Ok, I'm getting freaked out with the thought of representing Raffles Junior College at the NEQ finals seeing as I don't know what caused me to sign up for the test in the first place and why any teacher would forward my name as a possible candidate.


Damn you, damn you.


Meanwhile, the pressure's mounting for me to start being hardworking for once and not rely on what's left in my brains. I am proud to say that I have to date resisted any urge to mug since that was the cause of my downfall at the O Levels though I must say that it certainly is tempting.


Does doing homework count? I figured it didn't, even if you're doing homework in advance of the teacher's instructions. The problem is, I should be on my knees tracing out toiles and cutting them for practice instead of all these pointless essays.


Yes, dears. Sean has reached a level of academic zen never achieved before. Watch me enter the A levels without fear. I can't wait to go to Paris and do my thing.


I just thought of a brilliant dress.


Still, it would be nice to have As on my report card wouldn't it?


Freaking out again. I think I'll go on a holiday soon.


C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home