Saturday, July 08, 2006

Blank Doll gets tagged.

4 beverages I enjoy from time to time:

1) a good hot chocolate the way they do it at Angelina's in Paris. You melt a chocolate bar and whisk in some milk. No shit chocolate either, get a good bar.

2) dare I say a champagne cocktail? I'm in love with the stuff, it makes me so happy.

3) iced earl grey vanilla. I try it when I can find it. There is something about the combination of vanilla ice cream and cold tea that makes it so irresistable, must be the perfume. Of course, the problem with this drink is that one must never try to push the ice cream into the drink since everything just spills over.

4) Mineral water with a good pedigree. Evian is a catch-all but there are others that are really good. Yes, Sean IS a water snob and you're just sad if you can't tell the difference.


4 fantastic destinations I would like to go to on vacation before I die (excluding those i already went!):

1) Istanbul. The history! 2600 years of it all! I want to see the Hagia Sophia, the ruins of Constantinepole and the palace of the sultan. How can anyone not pay tribute to this city of cities.

2) St. Petersburg. For the caviar and blinis as well as the Hermitage. What else?

3) New York. Can you believe it? I have never been to New York before! How impossible is that? I want to have tea at the Four Seasons, go to MoMa and relax at the Met.
4) Tokyo. I HAVE to go to Tokyo if only to marvel at this most impossible of cities that was once called the city waiting to be destroyed since it lies on not one but three fault lines. But still, think of all the shopping and stuff.


4 celebrities I would like to go on a big date with:

1) M. Tom Ford. I'm sorry. I worship the man. What I wouldn't give to have lunch with him.
2) Ferran Adria, the guy behind El Bulli. What I'd actually like is for him to cook for me and then share tea with me thereafter. Why? Because he suscribes to the same idea as me, that food should be tasted more than eaten.

3) Mr. Putin. The world detests him but there's something about him that's quite intriguing. I want to ask him what he plans for Russia and how does he do it? Keeping power so well.

4) Mr. Arnault, head honcho of LVMH. Why do I want to have lunch with him? What do you think? He OWNS Dior, Louis Vuitton, Givenchy, Donna Karen and GOD only knows what else. Celine too I bet.

You will note that I daren't lunch with Mr. Lee Kuan Yew. This is because I'm afraid of him and I know he'll disapprove of me and I simply cannot endure the disapproval of a man I so respect and admire.


4 gadgets I do not have, which I would like to have:

1) The White Leather Vertu 2006 model. It is perfection.

2) A Vacheron Constantine tourbillon. The new one with three surfaces and 16 complications.

3) A Bentley Intercontinental Flying Spur with a chauffeur thrown in.

4) What else? A state-of-the-art sound system with Nautilus speakers.


4 ppl i'm tagging

1) Akesh because it'd be fun to see what you write.

2) Xuan, to resuscitate your blog.

3) Geri!

4) Edmond to see what sort of weird stuff he comes up with.


C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home