Friday, July 07, 2006

Blank Doll laughs.

Some people are so odious you wonder what others see in them.


You know, I love our class. Everyone have been great, well, almost everyone. I still get the wish-I-was-in-humans funk once in a while but that's mostly the teachers' fault.


Today's History S test was fine I suppose. I just want to see how I fared seeing as I used the values of European civilisation as one of my criteria. Like, ACK.


You know, there are people in my life whom I miss. People whom I take for granted. You know who you are. No, not you. Who cares that you never bother to look for me? You were pathetic anyway. No, I'm talking about you.


I need a shrink.


Or maybe I just need a close friend to lecture me on how selfish and materialistic I am.


Maybe somebody will ask me to lecture them on how despicably petty and working class they are.


C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home