Friday, July 14, 2006

Blank Doll screams.

Another great day! Haha, I don't feel that depressed anymore since I found out that my horrendous results turned out to be Bs.


Now now, this doesn't meant that I'm not upset, merely that I accept the fact that not studying produces crap results. I just don't want to peak so early in the game.


But from here on, it's up and up! :D


Just reread that, er, nevermind.


You want to know if you're a good teacher? Just look at the faces of your students, bitch.


I refuse to cut my hair, nobody is going to make me cut my hair unless I wish to. So there. Don't even think that I fear the establishment.


I can be horrid sometimes, but most people don't deserve kindness anyway.


C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home