Saturday, July 15, 2006

Blank Doll.

I think my lungs have been permanently impaired now thanks to my recent spate of illnesses. I can scarce take a breath without coughing and I keep feeling short of breath. To make it worse, my left leg hurts so much from all that running and splints that now it throbs with pain on its own accord. If I don't see a doctor soon, I shall have to limp to school.


I think I've unwittingly offended a good friend of mine because there's this sudden gap. Maybe I'm just sensitive but if I have then it really is a misunderstanding and I apologize though it'd be embarrassing for me to apologize directly. So there, I'm sorry.


To Victor's amusement, I have fallen head over heels with bubblegum music. Hikaru Utada rocks ok!


Let's talk more,

And about the tomorrow that's before your very eyes.

Turn off the television,

And look only at me.


I love that line.


C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home