Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Blank Doll

Because I've nothing better to blog. Well, obviously I do but still.


Maybe I should stop being so bloody complacent for once.


I love the fact that I have my life before me and GOD by my side.


I don't understand why people can be such idiots about things.


I lose sleep when I think about how I will always remain alone because I have traded companionship in life for material success.


People say i'm the epitome of snobism? SNAGness? What?


Love is a bitter salve by which we die though we beg for more.


When I like someone it's never permanent.


Somewhere, someone is wandering where I am and it'd be too late by the time we meet.


I will always be the boy with great expectations.


Forever is disgusting. I mean, I can understand and love the concept of eternity but only in the after-life. It really is scary to live forever though I wish I could.


I never want to fail at life, this includes being horribly hurt by someone I've grown to love.


I think the current US President is the by-product of two and a half century of American stupidity and proof of why we do not let the great unwashed vote.


I will never understand why people could be satisfied in their mediocre ways and not strive to better themselves.


My past is embarrassing and something I am determined to forget.


My greatest fear is to die mediocre and impoverished without having a suite named after me at the claridge's.


I get annoyed by stupid, uncouth people of the working class persuasion.


My dog is far away from me though I love her still.


Kisses are the best stolen, snatched, with great force, urgency and just a touch of power play and pain.


Tomorrow is when I make my next million.


I really want to live the life I've dreamt for myself.


I have low tolerance for inept, mediocre, chauvinistic, unsparkling, uncouth, uninspired people.


All right, my friends are at each other's throats for something seemingly facile and I don't know why. I tire of it but ah well, I am a servant of their sentiments and I can do nothing but watch and cry.


Take it slow and do it by the night.


C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home