Monday, July 24, 2006

Blank Doll

Blogspot sucks for forcing me to make my own line breaks.


Currents


Current Mood: horribly angsty with a tinge of wounded pride

Current Taste: perfect as always

Current Clothes: Calvin Klein pyjamas

Current Desktop: ma, mei and me smiling for the camera in Japan

Current Toenail Colour: toenailish

Current Time: 9.33pm

Current Surroundings: aircon humming behind, ipod on the table, dictionary on the printer

Current Annoyances: that the A levels are coming and all I want to do is drink cocktails and attend fashion school.

Current Thoughts: suits, fabrics, chocolates, watches, the devil


Firsts


First Best Friends: Jenny who flew away to Australia

First Crush: Can't remember, probably random people on the street

First Movie: The Powder Man but nobody remembers this show.

First Lie: when my childhood playmate broke a figurine at home and I lied that the wind blew it

First Music: Madonna and Mozart


Lasts


Last Cigarette: Nope, not smoking. I detest smokes.

Last Drink: distilled water

Last Car Ride: sarahs mom gave akesh and i a lift to wisma this afternoon.

Last Crush: nevermind

Last Movie: The King and the Clown, guess who cried?

Last Phone Call: few hours ago with my sister

Last CD played: Hikaru Utada's Exodus

Last song played: Sanctuary


Have you ever


Have you ever dated one of your best friends: yeah.

Have you ever broken the law: le loi, c'est moi.

Have you ever been arrested: assuredly not

Have you ever skinny-dipped: when I was really young and it didn't count

Have you ever been on TV: once

Have you ever kissed someone you dont know: ask me this five years later


Things


5 things you are wearing: Singapore deh, there's no 5 things to wear.

4 things you did today: picked up stuff with akesh, worked out, cried, read

3 things you can hear right now: the aircon humming, my fingers typing and my heart beating

2 places you love: Paris and Hell

1 thing u do when you're bored: think


C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home